It's that time of year again... The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the perfect time to get the best prices on everything you will need for this fall. The Sale is the best time to buy denim and outerwear because of the huge markdowns. The Sale opened up to cardholders last Wednesday and will open up to everyone on July 22! If you don't have a card and haven't shopped the sale get excited! There are so many amazing pieces this year! Below are some of my favorite picks of the sale! Be sure to get your favorites before August 8th, because that is when the prices go up!
1. // Parkhurst Two-Tone Faux Fur Zip Vest // This faux fur vest is gorgeous!! It looks so soft and will go with so many cozy outfits this fall and winter!
2. // Love Token Long Genuine Rabbit Fur Vest // Can we talk about the color of this vest?? It's to die for! I bought this vest in black last year during the sale and have gotten so much wear out of it and have received so many compliments every time I wear it! Its the perfect piece to add a little glam to any outfit!
3. // Parkhurst Two-Tone Faux Fur Zip Vest // This is the same vest as 1. but in black! These vests are so versatile and will go with almost any outfit!
4. // Tahari 'Elle' Belted Wool Blend Wrap Coat // This coat was everywhere last year and in so many colors, I'm so happy they brought it back! I think that the simplicity of it is what makes it look so sophisticated and effortless.
5. // Lauren Ralph Lauren Wool Blend Reefer Coat // This coat is beautiful, I'm obsessed with the color and the collar! It's so simple which gives it such a classic and clean feeling.
6. // Burberry Brit 'Leightonbury' Quilted Hooded Jacket // Burberry is my favorite designer to get quilted jackets from. The are designed so beautifully; aesthetically and functionally. This green color will be so beautiful in the fall!
1. // Halogen Tie Back Short Sleeve Poplin Blouse // This poplin top is gorgeous and I love the bow in the back and mock neck! It also comes in the most beautiful shade of blue.
2. // Chelsea28 Ruffle Sleeves Sheath Dress // This dress is so pretty and the little ties on the sleeves are so cute! This dress would be perfect for any post-grad girls who need something for work.
3. // CeCe by Cynthia Steffe 'Jadda' Collared Shift Dress // This dress caught my eye immediately. I love the scallops and white collar and cuffs!
4. // Bobeau Long Sleeve Contrast Bow Blouse // I love this top, it's so Blair Waldorf! I love anything with a bow on it too! The color of this top is so rich and beautiful for the upcoming seasons.
5. // BP. Stripe Ruffle Hem Shirt // This blouse is so adorable! I love the ruffle with the stripes and the best part is that its a tad longer in the back!
1. // Joe's Ankle Skinny Jeans (Rikki) // These are the perfect blue skinny jeans! I love ankle cut skinny jeans all year but they are perfect in the fall and winter because they are cut just above booties, and don't bunch up in riding boots.
2. // Dreamers by Debut Cowl Neck Boxy Pullover // I love the drama of cowl neck sweaters and this one looks so comfy! It comes in 3 more colors!
3. // Hudson Jeans 'Nico' Skinny Jeans (Ravage) // These are the perfect distressed black skinny jeans, to add a little edge to any outfit. The would be so fun paired with this top, this vest, and these shoes.
4. // Madison & Berkeley Side Slit Turtleneck Tunic // This is the perfect fall/winter basic! It would perfect with any of the fur vests above or skinny jeans and the red booties below.
5. // Topshop Chiffon Pleated Midi Skirt // This skirt is so fun! I love the movement with the chiffon and pleats.
6. // Leith Cowl Neck Shaker Pullover // The sleeves on this sweater are so amazing! I love how they are a little longer and much wider.
1. // Tory Burch 'Ashlynn' Riding Boot // Tory Burch riding boot are a fall must! These ones are so cute and come in Almond too!
2. // Vince Camuto 'Barsha' Lace-up Pump // The color of these pumps are the perfect combo of grey and mauve and the lace up is so on trend.
3. // Lucky Brand 'Bashina' Perforated Bootie // These booties are so cute and come in 2 other colors! I love low heeled booties and perforated leather.
4. // Stuart Weitzman 'Tyler' Wraparound Lace Flat // These flats are gorgeous! The lace up, color, and d'Orsay aspects make the perfect flat!
5. // Stuart Weitzman 'Perfection' Bootie // Stuart Weitzman makes the most beautiful boots and these are no exception. The color of this suede is so rich and chic!
1. // HOURGLASS Ambient Luminous Light Pallet // This pallet is beautiful!! I use an Hourglass blush and absolutely love it! My sister uses the highlighter and it looks so pretty and I have heard so many good reviews about their bronzers.
2. // Sigma Beauty 'The Power Pair' // Sigma Beauty is my favorite brand to get makeup brushes from, they are the same quality, maybe even better than MAC. The Kabuki Brush in this set is amazing it is perfect for buffing in any foundation and the cleaning mat is the perfect tool to clean it with. This mat is how to get your brushes so clean they feel brand new after every wash!
3. // Donna Karan 'Cashmere Mist' Deodorant Set // I tried this deodorant last week and it's worth all the hype. It smells like cashmere feels and stays fresh all day.
4. // Supergoop! 'Defense Refresh' Setting Mist SPF 50 Duo' // I love this setting mist!! I don't use it everyday, but I have friends that do and love it! I love to use it at the beach. It's so perfect for touching up throughout the day and has such a high SPF!
5. // GLAMGLOW 'Glamazing GRAVITYMUD' Set // I cannot say enough good things about Glam Glow products, I haven't tried all of them but those that I have are amazing! They are a little pricey for treatments but you get so much product and a little goes a long way, so in the end they are pretty reasonably priced compared to similar products.
6. // Beautyblender 'Beauty's Best Friend' Set // I bought my first beauty blender during the anniversary sale last year and i don't think i will ever go back to using a foundation brush again. it its so important to wash it after every use topruduct doest build up in the sponge, They Solid wash in the set is the best way to clean your Beauty blender. it will remove all the make up with out breaking down the sponge
7. // NARS 'Nordstrom's Best' Cheek Pallet // This is one of the most beautiful pallets I have ever seen! I love NARS products! This pallet comes with their best 4 blushes, and their most popular highlighter and bronzer, it might be the best item in the sale.
8. // Evian Facial Water Spray // I uses this mist every morning and night! After I finish my makeup just before I put mascara on I mist this on my face to get rid of the powdery look, and make my makeup look more like skin and at night after I wash my face I use it to add back some moisture and prep my skin for my skincare products. I also love to use this during and after long flights to help combat the damage done by the recycled air.
9. // Living Proof 'Perfect Hair Day' Set // I love this shampoo and conditioner, it really helps set your hair up for the perfect hair day! I recently tried the dry shampoo and was very impressed, I usually prefer powder over aerosol but this was just as good at my favorite powder formula.
If you got to the end of this post and are still reading, thank you!! I hope that you find this helpful as you shop the sale! Which is your favorite piece from the sale? Let me know in the comments below!