1. // Passport Cover // This is one thing I didn't bring with me abroad that I wish I had. My passport is starting to show a little wear and tear from the weekly travel. This beautiful passport cover could have prevented that. It's the perfect place to keep all your travel papers, that you are constantly having to show while traveling internationally.
2. // Canon PowerShot G7X // This is one of the cameras I brought with me for travel and I'm loving it. It's the perfect little camera to take out, when I don't feel like carrying around my DSLR. The lens is higher quality than an iPhone and the body has the versatility of a DSLR put into the size of a point and shoot.
3. // Tumi Backpack // I have been eyeing this backpack for about a year now. It is so beautiful and would be so useful for frequent travels. It holds laptops up to 15 inches and has plenty of pockets to keep everything organized.
4. // Brics Luggage // Who isn't coveting this bag? Every time I see a picture of Bric's luggage I melt a little. They are what Instagram dreams are made of.
5. // On the Go Charger // Having external battery while traveling is a must, so you don't have to spend time searching for an outlet. I love the color of this one, but this and this also caught my eye.
6. // Noise Canceling Headphones // These are a must have for long flights. They take away the annoying buzzing sound from planes and produce crystal clear sound.
7. // Swell Bottle // I love my Swell bottles. They are perfect for traveling because they keep my water perfectly chilled all day long. Additionally, I don't have to be constantly buying water bottles thorough out the day.
8. // Longchamp Weekender // This has been my best traveling friend while abroad. It's the perfect size carry on and is expandable, to make room for any shopping that is bound to happen.
What are you getting for the jet setters in your life this holiday season? Let me know in the comments!