Here is an update on my 101 in 1001 progress!
8. Declare my Major - I finally did it and I declared as a Marketing major last fall and now I have changed it again to Business Administration with two minors, Marketing and Communications.
9. Try Barre Fitness - I tried Pure Barre with one of my best friends and we were both shocked at how hard it was! They just opened up a studio in my college town and I'm addicted! I try to go 3-4 times a week.
18. Switch to Gmail - I finally have switched everything over to my gmail account, I haven't really seen any difference form my cox email but we'll see.
47. Get a pair of red or pink hunter boots - This Christmas my mom got me the original boots in pink and I'm in love! I wear them so much more than my black ones now because they add the perfect color pop to a dark rainy day!
53. Invest in a new wallet. - I didn't really invest but for Christmas I got a Prada wallet and I think it was the best thing I asked for! I got this one and now I'm eyeing a matching purse!
57. Join 2 clubs at school. - As you saw in my post earlier this month I got a bid from Alpha Chi Omega and I couldn't be happier! I also joined the American Marketing Association chapter at my school. Both of these clubs have been keeping me so busy, but in a good way! I feel like I'm so much more motivated and better at time management when I'm busy!
66. Go to chapel. - This may be premature, but tonight I will be going to chapel for the first time at my school, not only will it be my first time at this chapel, I am giving a prayer on behalf of my sorority.
78, Invest in a nice piece of jewelry - Again I didn't really invest in this one, but I got it for Christmas. I got this David Yurman ring and I'm in love! I choose the morganite because pink has always been my favorite color and the soft shade matches everything in my wardrobe!
88. Make a new friend - I feel like everything in this post is relating back to Alpha Chi, but heres another one! I have made so many new friends through Alpha Chi that are my new sisters and other greeks!
93. Make my bed every morning for a month - I've always been pretty good about making my bed in the mornings but this really makes a difference in my day! Its so much nicer to come home to a cleaner looking room after a long day!